Team registrations are now open for the Summer 2020/2021 Futsal Season.
Head to https://nnswfutsal.spawtz.com/Registration/Leagues to register and follow the steps below or view the attached video on steps to register
- As an organiser of a team, gather your team
- Select the Venue from the drop down list and find the league you want to join
- If you’re the team manager select the Register a team option and register an account and pay your registration fee of $55. Please note to register your details for the player that is going to be in the team (eg. if you’re a parent of a player in the team please put the players details in when registering an account). This registration fee covers the players registration and is not a separate team registration fee.
- Upon successfully registering the team, notify the other players (or if applicable parents of players) to head to the above link and find the league that you have registered the team for
- The player now needs to create an account and register themselves as an individual for the league and pay the $55 registration fee. This registers the player for the league.
- Following successful registration for the league as an individual they will have the option to search and join your team. Let them know the team name to search for so they can be placed in your team
- If you have encountered any issues occurring when registering please send an email to
If you have any doubts about the registration process please message us on our Facebook page and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP.
Please note that prior to registering you need to have your team sorted, so start organising now for the upcoming season. All players must be registered to play.