NNSW FUTSAL GOL BRAZIL PROGRAM
The GOL Brasil Program aims to offer aspiring players the opportunity to train like professionals. GOL Brasil Australia is the official Australian affiliate of the parent organisation GOL Brasil which is based in Brazil and co-ordinated by CBF A License Coaches.
GOL Brasil was set up in its home country to develop and export young players to the world. NNSW Futsal Gol Brazil offers the same experience for Australian players.
The GOL Brasil program will enable providers to establish accredited programs at various levels depending on the level of participation, quality of players and available facilities. The GOL Brasil Program has enabled NNSW Futsal to grow its programs to higher levels to help all its ever-increasing clubs, coaches and players members. In Newcastle, The Newcastle Titans Academy Program will be undertaken by senior Futsal accredited coaches, Technical Director David Yager, NNSW Futsal Coordinator, Titans Coach Nathan Baker, Head coach, and AFA senior men’s Coach George Poulos. All three continue their association with CDF Brazil and undertake various courses to keep up with ever-changing trends. For any enquiries, email .
The NNSW Futsal Gol Brazil Program includes;
- Academies. (Boys and Girls). Club based.
- JDFL and SYL ( Youth league elite competitions development.)
- Womens Development.
- Futsal Schools.
- School Holiday Clinics. Grassroots based
- Program for Schools.
- International Titan Tours (Men and Women)
- Referees Courses ( by our referees’ department )
- Coaching Courses.
THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE NNSW FUTSAL PROGRAM
Contrary to what occurs in other countries, the sport of futsal in Australia has become reliant on football/soccer for its source of players, leading to the majority of participants treating it as a form of training and not a sport. To further develop the game, we need to reverse this trend and have outdoor parties realise that sport enhances the football player. We need to breed a generation of futsal players that will become another Messi or Renaldo.
We aim to collaborate with outdoor clubs to educate players and coaches in the game of Futsal and create more opportunities for the elite players through our many pathways in AFA while providing opportunities for grassroots players to better themselves while having fun, especially in the off-season.
- Identify talented youth players with long-term potential for Australian and International Futsal.
- Develop and nurture these youth players through a variety of programs.
- Provide game opportunities. All players on a team receive fair playing time based on their commitment to excellence.
- The development of the individual players focuses on the person as a whole. This means technical, tactical, physical, psychological and mental training. Information on nutrition, hydration, goal-setting and treatment of injuries should also be presented.
- All training & development programs are conducted in a positive environment with encouraging and constructive comments and feedback to maintain and build self-esteem and confidence in every athlete.
- Competitions are held at top-quality facilities.
- Training will be offered all year round and designed to work in other similar sports and potentially cross-training opportunities.
- NNSW Futsal Gol Brazil Programs are overseen by Technical Director David Yager and/or Head Coach George Poulos and supported by appropriately qualified coaches.
- All coaching staff are required to pursue professional development annually through NNSW Futsal updates / refresher courses.